Sonic stacking chair is ideal for meeting rooms, office guest seating, food facilities, lecture halls, and just about anywhere.
- The series is offered with or without arms, with or without casters, polypropylene, upholstered or mesh back, as a task chair, as a counter height stool, with left or right tablet arms and in a beam seating configuration.
- The molded seat and back offer exceptional durability and ease of cleaning, while the breathable mesh back provides additional flexibility and comfort.
- Choose from all plastic, plastic back with upholstered seat or fully upholstered models.
- Polypropylene seat and backs are available in a wide selection of designer colors.
- Mesh backs are available in black only.
- Frames are available in chrome, black or tungsten.
- Tablet arm is extremely durable with a solid steel chrome frame and a black polymer surface. The core is hardwood veneer plywood with a clear lacquered edge. Overall tablet size is 18″D x 14.5″W. Can be ordered in a left hand or right hand arm (seated). Not available on stools.
- Tablet arm flips up to allow ease of entry/exit. Tablet also slides forward and back to accommodate any user comfortably. Tablet models do not stack.